Friday, June 04, 2010

Review: Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash and Quick Fix Cleansing Wipes

Superdrug sent me some of the new Simple Spotless Skin range to try out. The Triple Action Face Wash gently exfoliates as it cleanses and leaves your skin feeling fresh and invigorated. The product is supposed to ‘visibly reduce spot redness and size in just 4 hours’. Fortunately I do not have any very noticeable blemishes on my skin at the moment (though watch that change now that I have said that!) so I can’t say whether this claim is justified or not, but like all products I have tried from the Simple range, it does not contain any perfumes so is perfect if you have sensitive skin like I do.

If you are short on time, or in the middle of a field at a festival, the Quick Fix Cleansing Wipes may be more up your street. These remove make up and leave your skin feeling clean and fresh. They have the same spot fixing action as the face wash and also contain an anti-blemish moisturiser.

The face wash is £3.49 and the cleansing wipes are £2.99 and both are available from Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment