Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday

Merrell Waterproof

You would be forgiven for thinking it was snowing today from the picture above, but I promise you it was not!

I had an outfit all planned out for today but then it dawned neither as cold or as rainy as the BBC would have had us believe it was going to be. We decided to go walking – around the Hole of Horcum and so I ended up in jeans and a long sleeve t, and my Merrell walking boots. My Merrell walking shoes and boots have certainly come in useful this weekend!

Sadly the rain didn’t hold off as long as I’d hoped and the second half of the walk was completed in a sort of warm drizzle – not great. However, we had stopped off for a lovely pub lunch and were soon home for a cup of tea afterwards so all was not lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment