Thursday, July 08, 2010

Outfit: Blazer Love

08-07-10


08-07-10e


08-07-10d


08-07-10f


July08


RI Red wedges


I have rediscovered my love of blazers this week. The nipped in waists, the instant smartening up of an outfit, even when you’re wearing jeans – what’s not to love? And why don’t I wear them all the time?

So the Insane Red Wedges are out again today, adding a fun pop of colour to an otherwise neutral outfit. I absolutely love them because despite the height, they do not rub at all (canvas/fabric lined shoes are the way to go people!). The real test will come this afternoon though: can I push a full trolley around Tesco without falling over? I’m thinking yes, but we shall see.

We are at the young man’s parents’ for tea tonight so at least I don’t have to rush to cook at the same time as unpacking the shopping.

And tomorrow I am going for a free trial at a local gym I am thinking of joining. I used to be a member of a gym before I moved across the city and used to swim all the time which was a great way of toning up and I hope to get back into it this year.

Black jacket – Long Tall Sally
Leopard print tank – River Island
Jeans – Next Tall (Clearance)
Red wedges – River Island
Red beads – eBay
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Wonder Woman belt - River Island

Total Est. Cost £122

1 comment:

  1. Great blazer and I love it with the leopard print. You're really rocking this one.

    ReplyDelete