Friday, July 09, 2010

Outfit: A Few of My Favourite Things

09-07-10b


09-07-10


09-07-10e


July09


NL Stripe flats


Stripes, a blazer, red, blue. Just a few of my current favourite outfit elements, all rolled into one.

I have a bunch of errands to run this afternoon, hence the flat shoes. But I hope there is no more rain as the shoes are fabric.

I have ordered a swimming costume from Long Tall Sally in preparation for my gym trial (and joining up) this afternoon. If it doesn’t arrive by dinnertime I will be forced to wear my old (vintage?) black one piece from Marks and Spencer which I have had since the beginning of the fourth form in 1993. I know that’s when I got it because my high school had a regulation maroon one piece which was universally hated. However, once you got past the third form you were allowed to wear a non-regulation costume should your school one no longer fit. Needless to say, everyone managed to ‘grow out’ of their maroon monstrosities over the summer between third and fourth form and we all returned that September with something far more tasteful.

Grey jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White tank – Topshop
White and red stripe tank – River Island
Grey jeans – Primark
Navy and white stripe flats – New Look
Red beads – eBay
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £70

No comments:

Post a Comment