Monday, July 12, 2010

Outfit: Grey and Red Monday

12-07-10b


12-07-10f


12-07-10c


12-07-10g


July12


NOW Discount Red


It is dull and grey outside today. I was going to wear the Insane Red Wedges, but we were forecast torrential rain. It was dry when I left the house and it is a bit drizzly out now so well done BBC, wrong again. Ah well, there’s always tomorrow.

I need to go to Boots today but of course I have managed to leave my £2 haircare voucher at home (and it expires tomorrow) so if the rain holds off (or has been and gone by 4pm) I will have a cycle up there later on.

Grey dress – Long Tall Sally
Red shrug – New Look Tall
Red shoes – NOW Discount Shoes (gifted)
Red belt – mall market stall
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Red beads – eBay
Cream bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £54

No comments:

Post a Comment