Friday, July 16, 2010

Outfit: Moto Jacket and Fab Shoes

16-07-10b

16-07-10c


16-07-10e


July16


Matalan cream black quilt MJs


Turns out that what I was wearing yesterday was perfect for the day. I went and did the Tesco shop after work, and I always get too warm in Tesco. The t with the scarf was just the thing to stop me sweltering.

I went to the gym in the evening and learned how to programme the machines. I had a go a thing called a Wind Jammer which is like a bike, but for your arms. It seems like it will be a good way to tone up my arms.

When I got home the young man was watching Friends so I joined him for the second episode. Then he voluntarily switched over to Film 4 who were showing In Her Shoes. I love that movie so was very happy to watch it with him.

Today I have stuck with the jackets, but have gone a little more casual with a moto style one. I actually started this outfit with the shoes as they were just sitting there in the wardrobe looking at me, begging to be worn. I am going for a swim this afternoon, hence the glasses again.

Grey moto jacket – Next Tall
Navy tank – River Island
Jeans – Next Tall
Black and cream shoes – Matalan
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Blue and turquoise bangles – Oxfam
Silver cross necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £50

3 comments:

  1. I wore those shoes on Saturday - arnt they the comfiest!!!

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this outfit! Wish I could layer..stupid heat, boohoo. Those spectator heels are super gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete