Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Outfit: Ruby Shoesday

06-07-10f


06-07-10g


06-07-10d


06-07-10h


July06


RI Red wedges


I’m not happy with my hair today. The elastic holding it in its overnight ponytail snapped during the night so it wasn’t as wavy as I’d hoped this morning. I hit a few pieces with the curling tongs but it still looks a bit uneven. Not to worry though, it will be getting washed when I get home this afternoon and styled properly as we are going out for meal this evening with my sister and her husband.

These wedges really are insanely high. Perhaps they can become my insane red wedges, like Emma Pilsbury has an insane yellow blouse (Sue Sylvester: “Ellen, that blouse is insane!”). I don’t find it difficult to walk in them though as the platform is so high that they don’t feel like that high a heel. I am just aware of being another five or so inches off the ground and when you’re my height anyway, that’s a long way.

I wasn’t sure what to wear with my jeans today, so opted for a little stripe mixing with red accessories.

Black and cream stripe cardi – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Blue and white stripe tank – River Island
Jeans – Gap
Red wedges – River Island
Red and cream bangles – gifted
Red beads – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £64

No comments:

Post a Comment