Sunday, July 04, 2010

Outfit: Saturday in the City

03-07-10


03-07-10b


03-07-10c


03-07-10d


03-07-10f


03-07-10e


NL Pewter jewel sandals


My sister and I headed into the city yesterday for a wander around and some lunch. It was lovely and sunny again so I braved wearing shorts out in public for the first time in about 15 years.

I am pleased to report that the red wedges I wore on Friday were infinitely more comfortable second time around with virtually no rubbing. Even after walking around for an hour or so at lunchtime I had no problem with them so I have high hopes for them becoming a walkable pair of shoes.

White tank – River Island
Black shorts – Long Tall Sally
Pewter jewelled sandals – New Look
Red belt – Next
Red beads – eBay
Silver bling ring – River Island

Total Est. Cost £73

No comments:

Post a Comment