Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Outfit: Jeans and a Jacket

25-08-10b


25-08-10d


25-08-10g


August25


Matalan cream black quilt MJs


Adding a blazer to a pair of jeans is a great way to smarten up the jeans for the office. It’s also a good way to ward off the increasing chill in the air. I added my turquoise pashmina over this when I left the house for extra warmth too.

I have a new dress to debut but I am swimming again tonight and tights are not really the most practical thing to try to put back on after swimming. The dress will have to wait until tomorrow.

I am still loving these jeans – they fit perfectly and are a great length for both flats and heels.

Grey jacket – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black and oatmeal stripe top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – South (Very.co.uk) (gifted)
Black and cream shoes – Matalan
Silver bangles – Scope
Giant faux pearls – local boutique
Cream bead bracelets (and one worn as a ring) – Diamonds and Pearls
Silver hoops – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £69

2 comments:

  1. I would have never thought of pairing those heels with jeans. That's a super cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    I pair pretty much all of my heels with jeans. I love the look.

    ReplyDelete