Monday, August 09, 2010

Outfit: Monday Layering

09-08-10j


09-08-10b


09-08-10i


09-08-10d


09-08-10f


09-08-10k


August9


RobertoVianniAnkleStrap


The key to late summer dressing? Layering. At this time of year the day can start off with a chill in the air (12°C this morning) but by lunchtime you know the sun may be out giving temperatures into the low 20s. So this morning Iayered my dress with a tank (for modesty) and a shrug and scarf (for warmth). The scarf gave the opportunity for a little pattern mixing too.

I have found another recipe for chocolate chip cookies, crunchy ones this time, so I am going to have a go at making them this evening I think.

Last night I joined the young man at his mate’s house for a Chinese. It was delicious! I debated whether to add a sweatshirt or a jacket over the t shirt and jeans I had on. Sunday cosy won out and I went for the sweatshirt.

I took a shot holding my new bag today so that you could see the size of it in relation to me.

I put my tripod in front of my mirror this morning, meaning I could see the viewfinder in the reflection and check that I wasn’t chopping off my feet or anything. Sounds a good idea, but in reality? Not so much. I still ended up cutting off my feet in a couple. Extra pictures may appear on Facebook later (if I remember to put them up).

Brown print dress – charity shop
Brown shrug – Ann Taylor LOFT (charity shop)
Brown leggings – New Look
White tank – Topshop
Leopard print scarf – Diamonds & Pearls
Brown shoes – Roberto Vianni (Debenhams)
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver and brown bangles – Dorothy Perkins and Scope
Brown bracelet – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £56

No comments:

Post a Comment