Monday, August 23, 2010

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #68 and Some New Shoes

22-08-10b


22-08-10


Vivienne Westwood-Melissa Lady Dragon Grey


I am not helping myself by adding extra shoes to the Shoeper Challenge, but I am confident I will easily wear all my shoes in the year, so I am not too worried about it. These were bought for £36, brand new, on eBay, a bargain when you consider how much they would be full price.

We spent Sunday morning doing chores around the house, and cleaning our cars. After lunch we went for a bike ride to see whether the young man’s parents were in (they weren’t) and through the wood for a few drinks at the local pub. We spent the afternoon outside the pub, happily people watching and commentating on the (lack of) parking skills in the car park.

In the evening my parents came over and we went off to a Mongolian BBQ restaurant to meet my sister and her husband for a meal. It was delicious as always.

Black tank – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black shrug – New Look
Jeans – South (Very) (gifted)
Grey Lady Dragon Heart shoes – Vivienne Westwood for Melissa (eBay)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Blue bead bracelet – gifted

Total Est. Cost £58

5 comments:

  1. I love the colour of these shoes!!!! are they really as comfortable as they look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They are pretty comfy, yes. You will need anti-blister stick with them if you've got bare feet though as they are plastic and will rub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're right, what a total bargain! I really want the pale blue ones with the red hearts from the last release, but I'm doing my best to resist checking eBay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous :), I have seen those and some other Vivienne Westwood shoes on Zappos but they weren't available in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts Mens tuxedo suit

    ReplyDelete