Friday, September 10, 2010

Outfit: Bristol Bound

10-09-10i


10-09-10e


10-09-10b


10-09-10


10-09-10j


Barratt Tan


I took the day off work today to drive down to Bristol. It’s my friend S’s hen night tomorrow so I took the chance to come down and catch up with some friends. Usually when we visit Bristol we stay with S and her fiancé so only see them, which is fine as that what we’re there to do. This time I am on my own and staying in a hotel so it means I have the chance to meet up with some other people down here too. I met R in Cabot Circus and we had baguettes and a coffee before wandering around the shops a bit. I was going to meet up with S and we ended up running into here in M&S. More coffee and followed before S had to leave for a family dinner.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
White t – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Green shorts – New Look Tall
Black tights – M&Co
Tan boots – Barratts
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Leopard print scarf – Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £88

No comments:

Post a Comment