Thursday, September 02, 2010

Outfit: Frustrating Day

02-09-10


02-09-10d


02-09-10i


02-09-10k


02-09-10m


September2


Matalan red flats


I am working at home today. My car went to the garage for its exhaust fixing but as the parts were not available I have had to book it in again for next week. Last week we got a notice through the door that some upgrading work would be done to the telephone exchange in our street in the next 2-10 days. They chose today to do it. Of course they did. I was without internet access for 3 hours and unable to pick up any work emails or connect to the network. Gah.

I am shortly going to go and collect my car and then go to Tesco.

Blue and cream stripe top – New Look Tall (eBay)
Red cami – New Look
Jeans – River Island
Red flats – Matalan
Red beads – eBay
Silver earrings – gifted
Sunglasses - Claire's

Total Est. Cost £78

No comments:

Post a Comment