Monday, September 13, 2010

Outfit: Monday

13-09-10f


13-09-10b


13-09-10i


13-09-10c


13-09-10k


September13


Vivienne Westwood-Melissa Lady Dragon Grey


It was dull and grey when I got up this morning. It won’t be long until it is still dark when I get up on Mondays and Fridays (my early starts). It is forecast to rain today but still to reach a high of 18 degrees so I went for socks again. I decided to use my new tunic as a top and to get another wear in of my newly altered skirt. I am impressed with my taking in skills – the seams look very neat and I don’t think you could tell it’s be adjusted unless you knew.

We have been invited out to a Chinese buffet for my cousin’s birthday this evening so it’s straight home this afternoon to get ready for that.

Grey stripe tunic (worn as top) – New Look Tall
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black socks – River Island
Grey Lady Dragon Hearts – Vivienne Westwood for Melissa (eBay)
Blue scarf – Dorothy Perkins
Blue bead necklace – gifted
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver earrings - gifted

Total Est. Cost £86

1 comment:

  1. [url=http://www.monarch-garments.com/tuxedo.asp]http://www.monarch-garments.com/tuxedo.asp[/url]
    Mens tuxedo suit
    I've found this very interesting and has a good stuff for the readers and designers. I would be glad to recommend the post for its quality content. Nice post.
    http://www.monarch-garments.com/tuxedo.asp

    ReplyDelete