Monday, September 20, 2010

Outfit: Teal and Grey and New Trousers

20-09-10b


20-09-10


20-09-10c


20-09-10d


20-09-10e


September20


Matalan teal


I know that the young man prefers to see me in trousers, and I prefer to wear grey trousers rather than black ones. It struck me last week that my only pair of grey trousers are wool ones and therefore only really suitable to be worn when it is cold. And even though I complain about being cold, it is not actually that cold out yet. I was up at the retail park on Saturday and popped into Dorothy Perkins because it is there. I spied these trousers in the Tall section and tried them on, along with another pair which were a bluey-grey colour. This pair were the clear winners – the fabric is lovely and soft but heavy enough to hang well and they have a feint Prince of Wales check on them to add a bit of interest. The other pair were the same price but the fabric looked and felt cheap.

Teal top – H&M
Teal shrug – Long Tall Sally
Grey trousers – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black belt – free with trousers
Teal faux suede wedges – Matalan
Teal and silver bangles – Accessorize
Teal heart necklace – Scope
Teal beads – Claire’s
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £58.50

No comments:

Post a Comment