Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Outfit: Tuesday

07-09-10c


07-09-10b


07-09-10e


07-09-10h


07-09-10i


September7


Black Ethel Platform


There were no posts over the weekend as I didn’t have chance to take any pictures. On Saturday I went to Manchester with my sister. I got a bargain coat in the Long Tall Sally sale (£31 down from £90) and a shrug (£3.50 down from £26). I also got a couple of polo neck sweaters and I am now longing for weather cool enough to be able to wear them. We ate at Pizza Hut and then returned home and watched a movie in the evening – You’ve Got Mail, one of my favourites.

On Sunday I spent the morning doing chores, cooked dinner for us and a friend, and then some other friends arrived and we went to the pub for the afternoon.

So, on to today. I got this skirt on eBay recently and although it is my regular size, I am going to have to take it in at the sides. It is pinned today. Either all that swimming is paying off or this particular line ran big. I think it is probably option 2 but let’s just pretend it’s option 1, okay?

These tights were a gift from Tights Please at the end of last winter but I never got to wearing them. They are by Cette and are a good thickness and a good fit.

Black top – Long Tall Sally
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Teal tights – Cette at Tights Please (gifted)
Black shoes – Ethel Austin
Scarf – charity shop
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Teal and silver bangles – Accessorize
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £48

No comments:

Post a Comment