Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Outfit: Windy Wednesday

15-09-10j


15-09-10f


15-09-10g


15-09-10h


September15


Magrit Navy


When I got off work yesterday what I really wanted to do was go home and take a nap. What I made myself do was go for a swim. The pool was like a crèche – far too many children taking private swimming lessons. I don’t mind when it’s a class lesson as they rope off one section of the pool and use that for the kids. But with the private tuition there is one instructor per child, and the instructor is in the water too. The pool is only 20 metres long so you can imagine that it fills up pretty quickly. It’s just a shame that the time that is most convenient for me to swim is also the time that children are allowed in the gym. When I got home, I made tea, fixed a hole in the young man’s sweater (whilst watching Neighbours), ate tea, did the ironing and went to the drama group committee meeting. Busy evening!

It’s grey and windy again today and I really didn’t want to get out of my cosy bed this morning. I could hear the wind and what I thought was rain lashing the window. When I got up though it wasn’t actually raining so it must have just been the wind making all the noise. Jeans and a sweater are just the thing for that kind of weather, and it’s chilly enough in the mornings now to need to add a jacket too.

Blue sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – South Tall at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Navy shoes – Magrit (outlet mall)
Navy and white star print scarf – Dorothy Perkins
Silver and blue necklace – BHS
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver hoops – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £67

No comments:

Post a Comment