Sunday, September 19, 2010

Review: FitFlop SuperTone Trainers

18-09-10


18-09-10d


18-09-10c


18-09-10e


FitFlop SuperTone


I was lucky enough to be sent a pair of the new FitFlop trainers to test out this week. If you are familiar with the original FitFlop flip flops you will know that they can help to tone your legs and bum whilst you walk. This is the same concept but in a trainer, ideal for the autumn/winter season. The FitFlop SuperTone has a leather upper and lining, making it a supremely breathable shoe. I was sent a size 8 and they are a generous fit. I wore my pair all day yesterday – we ran some errands in the morning and I took a walk up to the retail park in the afternoon. I am pleased to report that the SuperTone trainers are very comfortable and I could definitely feel a pull in my legs walking uphill.

FitFlop SuperTone trainers are available from Fitness Footwear for £79.95, and as always, UK shipping is free.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
White tank – River Island
Jeans – River Island
Black and white trainers – FitFlop SuperTone (Fitness Footwear) (gifted)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Brown and silver scarf – mall market stall

Total Est. Cost £79

No comments:

Post a Comment