Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Outfit: Ruby Shoesday

05-10-10


05-10-10b


05-10-10d


05-10-10e


October5


NOW Discount Red


It’s getting harder to come up with outfits for Ruby Shoesday without repeating myself too much. Oh well, I suppose that is all part of the challenge. I went down the jeggings and tunic route today as it’s just so comfy but still looks like I made a bit of an effort. I am going to see Made In Dagenham with my sister tonight so I can just layer up with my grey cardi and cream pashmina. I like to wear layers to the cinema as I always find the air conditioning chilly.

I made my soup last night and I think it will be delicious: I am going to serve it for tea tonight. I used this recipe from the Domestic Sluts.

Grey stripe tunic – New Look Tall
Jeggings – New Look Tall
Grey tank – River Island
Red shoes – NOW Discount Shoes (gifted)
Red beads – Ethel Austin
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds & Pearls
Diamante hair clip – Babyliss (Boots)

Total Est. Cost £65

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fabulous Big Sister. Your link to the soup recipe isn't working. The soup was delicious by the way. Please make some more and invite me round to eat it!!
    Love Your Little Sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Little Sister - the link is fixed, well done for spotting it. You are welcome to come round for soup any time.
    xx

    ReplyDelete