Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Outfit: Ruby Shoesday

12-10-10b


12-10-10c


12-10-10d


12-10-10e


October12

NOW Discount Red


I have a cold. I am not happy. The sore throat may have departed but in its place is a nose which alternates between runny and blocked, and a chesty cough. Lovely. I have made it in to work and am not feeling too bad, but it’s just annoying not being able to breathe properly.

When you are not feeling well you want an outfit that is simple and comfy. Nothing is simpler than jeans and a sweater, but add some heels and few accessories and you can still look put together. I have my cream pashmina over what you see here because, well, a scarf is always comforting when you are unwell.

Grey sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Red heels – NOW Discount Shoes
Silver earrings – gifted
Red beads – Ethel Austin
Cream belt – gifted

Total Est. Cost £43

No comments:

Post a Comment