Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Outfit: Cosy Feet

24-11-10b


24-11-10


24-11-10c


24-11-10d


November24


Deichmann Graceland wedge boot


I definitely made the right footwear decision. This morning dawned cold and frosty and I had to scrape my car windscreen. These boots are just as warm as my EMUs, but far more stylish. They will definitely be getting plenty of wear over the winter! However, if the snow arrives that has been promised, it will be EMUs and snow boots all the way to avoid falling on my ass.

I need to take this skirt in again; it’s still not tight enough on the waist. I don’t know whether my waist has shrunk, or whether I just didn’t take it in enough in the first place (I suspect the latter). Either way, it’s too loose.

Brown sweater – Long Tall Sally
Black skirt – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Black tights – M&Co
Beige boots – Deichmann Shoes (gifted)
Faux pearls – charity shop
Cream bead bracelet (worn as ring) – Diamonds & Pearls
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £57

No comments:

Post a Comment