Monday, November 29, 2010

Outfit: Snow Day

29-11-10


29-11-10b


29-11-10c


29-11-10d


29-11-10e


November29


TG Rinding


This was going to be a Shoeper Challenge as I have not worn these boots yet. Well, I have still not worn these boots out of the house because it has snowed again. I got up this morning and it wasn’t snowing, and we’d had no new snow overnight. So I got ready, had breakfast, got togged up in my coat, hat, scarf, gloves, snow boots, opened the front door and promptly closed it again. It was snowing. Hard. I decided it would be wise to work from home and avoid the inevitable traffic chaos that always ensues when there is a bit of snow.

I put my cream pashmina on when I almost went outside, and I still have it on now. I am toying with the idea of putting the heating on but want to see how long I can last without it.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black cami – 3 Suisses
Teal dress – F+F at Tesco, shortened (charity shop)
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black OTK socks – Long Tall Sally
Black boots – Tall Girls
White gold and diamond cross necklace - gifted
Silver snowflake earrings - Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £111

No comments:

Post a Comment