Thursday, November 04, 2010

Review: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Hair Serum

John Frieda Frizz Ease serum


I was in Boots a few weeks back and was dismayed to discover that the Weather Works product has been discontinued. Eager to spend the £5 hair care voucher I had come in to use, I had a look at the John Frieda range and decided to give the Thermal Protection Hair Serum a go. And am I glad I did. This stuff is fabulous.

Usually when I blow dry, my hair goes super fluffy and frizzy, hence the need for straighteners. However, a tiny amount of this serum applied to damp hair makes all the difference and although my blow dry is still not perfect, it is much, much better – smoother, sleeker, and altogether more tamed. I still use my GhDs on it, but if I was really pushed for time I would be happy to forgo them and go out with my hair as it was after using the serum.

I highly recommend this to anyone with hair like mine that can’t be tamed with an amateur blow dry only. It is £5.79 in Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment