Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #1 and a Casual Start

01-12-10


01-12-10b


01-12-10c


01-12-10d


December01


Asda leopard slipper boots


Remember how I said on Saturday that this dress was the warmest item I own? Well would it be cheating to just wear this all month? Yes? Well you’re likely to see it quite a few times if the snow keeps up. I am once again working from home. I got as far as scraping my car this morning when my neighbour came round the corner and said she was stuck on ice trying to get up the hill to get off the estate. I enlisted the help of the young man (and a chap down the road came out to help too) and we managed to get the car back onto her drive. The young man has got out OK (well, he’s not come back yet anyway) but I decided that as I can work from home it was silly to try to get out. Especially as practically everyone else who lives on the estate leaves their cars parked on the flat bit at the top of the hill making that road very narrow and increasing the likelihood of hitting something when it’s icy.

So here I am, at my kitchen table wrapped up in my cosy dress and debating whether to put the heating on, or do some washing and put the dryer on to warm up later on. And once again I am not wearing the boots that are pictured, but my furry slipper boots. I have a top under my dress (I feel the thermals may be coming out tomorrow) and knee high socks are hiding under the boots (that I’m not wearing). I have quite a supply of knitted dresses so even if it does stay cold and snowy I should be OK.

We are now using Dressember to raise some money for Refuge so if you would like to donate, please do so here. And it’s not too late to join in! The details are all here on our Facebook page.

Grey sweater dress – Tall Girls
Purple tights – Accessorize
Black top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Black knee high socks (under boots) – River Island
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Black OTK boots – New Look
Purple necklace – gifted
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £98

No comments:

Post a Comment