Friday, December 10, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #10 and a Bit of a Thaw

10-12-10b


10-12-10d


10-12-10


10-12-10c


10-12-10e


10-12-10f


December10


Deichmann Graceland wedge boot


It’s actually not that cold outside today. By that I mean the temperature is still above freezing for the second day in a row, and the snow is fading fast. Although I love the snow, I am glad it is disappearing now as I have to go into the city tonight. It’s the first of three work Christmas meals (the other two are lunches next week) and I want to wear heels.

Grey stripe tunic dress – New Look Tall
White top – Tall Girls
Jeans – South at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Beige boots – Deichmann Shoes (gifted)
Black belt – free with a shirt
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Black and silver scarf – Mint Velvet (gifted)
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Silver bling ring – River Island

Total Est. Cost £40

2 comments:

  1. Glad you've coped with the snow ! Does the wearing of your glasses still relate to you going to swimming or do you generally prefer them to contacts ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I'll wear my glasses if I'm going swimming. Sometimes, like Friday and Tuesday, it was because I was going out in the evening and put my lenses in later. Other times, it's just laziness.

    ReplyDelete