Saturday, December 18, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #18 and Saturday

18-12-10


18-12-10b


18-12-10c


18-12-10d


18-12-10e


Asda leopard slipper boots


Merrell Waterproof


The snow has returned but we only got an inch or so overnight so it didn’t put paid to any of the plans I had for today. I went to ASDA first thing to pick up a few last minute Christmas items, some eggs and some crème fraîche. Back home I made some leek and potato soup for dinner and cleaned the bathroom. The young man headed out in the snow for drinks with his mate, and I have spent the afternoon baking cookies and caramel shortbread, and scheduling blog posts for over Christmas.

I wore my Merrell snow boots to go out in, hence the slippers in the pictures. And this afternoon I have added a long blue cardi to my outfit as I was cold.

Blue and white tunic/dress – Firetrap (Box Clothing) (gifted)
White thermal top (underneath) – M&S
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Leopard print slipper boots – ASDA
Snow boots – Merrell (Fitness Footwear) (gifted)
Blue and silver snowflake earrings - Etsy

Total Est. Cost £46

No comments:

Post a Comment