Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #22 and a Little Slouchy

22-12-10d


22-12-10c


22-12-10b


22-12-10


22-12-10e

22-12-10i

December22


New Look OTK boots


It’s still cold and icy outside so the choice is to either wear flat boots or wear wellies and bring heels to change into. Flat boots work well with a sweater dress so I went for the easier option today. I feel quite cosy bundled up in this slouchy cardi and my OTK boots are keeping my knees nicely warm. I like that the dress is quite flattering even without a belt. I love that you get a little flash of slightly bonkers leggings between my dress and boots, and a couple of purple necklaces help to break up the grey. I felt I was having a particularly good hair/hat day today so took an extra picture when I got to work.

Grey knit dress – New Look Tall
Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Argyle print leggings – Uniqlo
Black OTK boots – New Look
Purple hearts necklace – gifted
Purple jewelled necklace – Scope
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Lilac pashmina – Diamonds & Pearls
Grey knit hat – Long Tall Sally
Grey houndstooth coat – Dorothy Perkins Tall (eBay)

Total Est. Cost £104

No comments:

Post a Comment