Thursday, December 23, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #23 and It’s The Same, But Different

23-12-10d


23-12-10c


23-12-10b


23-12-10e


23-12-10


23-12-10f


December23


Barratt Tan


This is kind of the same as yesterday, but with a different dress, boots and socks. Tomorrow will probably be pretty similar too as it’s a comfy, cosy look for running errands in the snow. We had another dusting of snow last night but it was really only a dusting (think icing sugar on a Yule log). It had all frozen on to my car though so that made for scraping fun before I could set off. I’m keeping my hat on today. I don’t wear hats enough (other than to bundle up from the cold).

Beige dress – Bay Trading
Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Brown leggings – New Look
Grey OTK socks – Long Tall Sally
Tan boots – Barratts
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Grey hat – Long Tall Sally
Silver bling ring – River Island

Total Est. Cost £117

1 comment: