Friday, December 24, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #24 and Christmas Eve

24-12-10


24-12-10c


24-12-10b


24-12-10d


24-12-10e


Deichmann Graceland wedge boot


The objective of today was to keep warm for the many things I had to do, all of which culminated in a visit to church where, last year at this time, there was no heating.

I drove over to the other side of the city this morning to visit a friend and deliver her Christmas present. I then went to pick up my sister and we went to our parents’ for lunch and to drop off all the gifts for tomorrow as there won’t be space in the car for them then. We had an enjoyable afternoon and I returned home to pick up the young man’s mum and we went to church. When we were told there was mulled wine at the front I thought the same thing had happened with the heating but I am pleased to report that the church was lovely and warm and the mulled wine had clearly gone down so well last year that it was decided to repeat it this year. The two donkeys put in their usual appearance as part of the Nativity, and pooped all over the floor at the front of church, much to everyone’s amusement.

I am off to bed shortly to await the arrival of Santa Claus. I wish you all a very merry Christmas. I will continue to post over the holiday period and there are some scheduled posts to keep you all entertained if I don’t manage to post everyday.

Grey sweater dress – Tall Girls
Grey thermal top – Tesco
Black ribbed leggings – Long Tall Sally
Black OTK socks – Long Tall Sally
Beige boots – Deichmann Shoes (gifted)
Silver necklace – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Black belt – free with a shirt

Total Est. Cost £84

No comments:

Post a Comment