Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Outfit: Dressember #27 and Another Lazy Day

28-12-10b


28-12-10


28-12-10c


28-12-10d


28-12-10e


New Look OTK boots


We slept late (again – I’m so not going to want to get up for work next week) and after dinner the young man went off to meet his mate as it’s the mate’s birthday. I needed some cleanser from Superdrug so I ventured out to brave the mall. It was busy but I got out of there unscathed.

I also called my mobile company as my contract was due for renewal and have scored myself a new phone. It should be delivered on Friday and I am very excited about it.

I’m wearing my Christmas gift dress/tunic again. It’s a bit short to wear like this really, but I may as well make the most of not being at work while I can. I completely forgot to put on any jewellery today – fail.

Purple dress/tunic – Long Tall Sally (gifted)
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black OTK boots – New Look
Black polo neck sweater – New Look Tall

Total Est. Cost £55

No comments:

Post a Comment