Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Outfit: At Home Again

25-01-11b


25-01-11d


25-01-11c


25-01-11


25-01-11e


NL Turquoise flat


The garage still has my car and they called this morning to say they needed another part and it wouldn’t be in until tomorrow, and hey, why didn’t I just direct the whole of my paycheque on Friday to them rather than to my bank account as the part was going to cost so fricking much, and that was before they added labour and VAT and who knows what else on top. I am not a happy bunny right now.

So once again I am stuck working from home, and I will be tomorrow too. The novelty wears off at around 2 days, although I do get to watch Neighbours at dinner time, so every cloud, you know? I knew I would be cold again (seriously, I didn’t warm up yesterday until I got in the shower last night) so I layered up again.

We’re going out for tea at a pub with my sis and her hubby this evening so I’ll be changing for that later on.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Plaid shirt – Primark
Jeans – River Island
Necklace – I Am..... boutique
Silver hoops – gifted
Turquoise flats – New Look

Total Est. Cost £103

No comments:

Post a Comment