Thursday, January 13, 2011

Outfit: Casual Thursday

13-01-11


13-01-11c


13-01-11b


13-01-11d


13-01-11e


13-01-11f


January13


NL Blue


Since Fridays are going to be ‘Frocking’ this year, I may have to introduce casual Thursdays to the proceedings. I love this shirt so much, and its cost per wear is already down to five pounds after a week and a half. I plan on reducing right down to pence in the next couple of months.

Last night we had a committee meeting at drama group regarding the show. The community theatre that we usually use is rapidly falling into disrepair and the council (nor anyone else) has no money to fix it. The upshot is that we have had to postpone the show to June (it’s usually in April) in order to secure a suitable alternative venue. No pictures from last night as I wore grey and jeans and the oversize H&M scarf again, and you didn’t need another picture of that.

So today I have a to do list as long as my arm, and I am waiting on a delivery so am incessantly clicking on the courier’s website to check for updates on the location of my package.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Blue and white check shirt – H&M
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Wonder Woman belt – River Island
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Blue beads – Ethel Austin
Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins
Blue bead bracelet – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £68

No comments:

Post a Comment