Friday, January 14, 2011

Outfit: Frocking Friday

14-01-11c


14-01-11b


14-01-11


14-01-11d


14-01-11e


14-01-11f


January14


New Look OTK boots


So it’s the second ever Frocking Friday I am joining in today. I have every intention of participating every week, but as always with these things, the main challenge for me is remembering to do it!

This wasn’t the dress I had planned to wear today. I was going to wear the purple one I got for Christmas but when I put it on this morning it was a lot shorter than I remembered and I decided it wasn’t really appropriate for work with just leggings. So I snuck back into the bedroom and grabbed this one instead. On the upside, it did mean I got to wear my new necklace that arrived this week from I Am..... boutique. You should definitely check out their website for a range of clothes that you don’t usually find on the high street, and a growing selection of jewellery and footwear. I have a top that was in the same order that I may be debuting tomorrow night when we visit friends for a cocktail night. The beads are a bit greener than they look in the picture and that means they go perfectly with this dress.

Teal dress – F+F at Tesco (charity shop)
Black cami – 3 Suisses
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black boots – New Look
Green beads – I Am..... boutique
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Purple belt – Ethel Austin

Total Est. Cost £66.50

No comments:

Post a Comment