Friday, February 11, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 11 and Frocking Friday

11-02-11


11-02-11b


11-02-11c


11-02-11d


11-02-11e


February11


Barratt Tan


Friday at last! This week seems to have been a bit busy with something going on practically every evening. I am looking forward to a fairly quiet weekend.

It’s Frocking Friday as well so here is dress number two from my 30 items. I thought I would make more use of the dresses I picked out, but so far it hasn’t worked out like that.

Beige dress – Bay Trading
Black tights – Marks & Spencer
Tan boots – Barratts
Black patent belt – Primark
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £66

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for the visit - in answer to your question I'm about 5'9". You look lovely, the boots are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and thanks for the reply! I don't think you look that tall on your blog.

    ReplyDelete