Sunday, February 13, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 13

13-02-11


13-02-11b


13-02-11c


13-02-11d


Priceless Silver flat


It is grey and rainy today so my plans don’t extend much beyond staying in the house. I made some leek and potato soup for dinner and I have done some washing. The 30x30 has inspired me to have a closet clean out so there are 3 large bags in the spare room awaiting a trip to the charity shop. I am going to tackle my boot collection this afternoon as round 2 of Shoeperwoman’s Shoe Challenge starts tomorrow and whittling down a few pairs before it starts will make the whole thing a bit easier.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Blue top – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – South at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Silver flats – Priceless Shoes
Cream beads – local boutique
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £41

No comments:

Post a Comment