Thursday, February 17, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 17, Shoeper Shoe Challenge #3 and Capsule Wardrobe Day 4

17-02-11b


17-02-11c


17-02-11


17-02-11d


February17


ArturoChiang


Another pair of boots saved today. This is possibly one of the oldest pairs in my collection, dating back to November 2003 and a trip to New York with my friend S. They are by Arturo Chiang and were purchased at Century 21. I wore them either the night I got them or the night after, to walk from our hotel to the Empire State Building and then up the Empire State Building. Considering the height of the heel they are pretty comfy, but then you can feel the quality of the leather and they are leather lined. The sole was leather too, but it disintegrated over the years of being worn in the rain, and had to be partially replaced with rubber.

Having run out of options for accessories in the Capsule Wardrobe Challenge, and unable to face wearing the red beads a third day running, I decided to try something different with Monday’s scarf. I added another 2 items of clothing footwear:
8. Jeans
9. Black boots

That just leaves me one more option for tomorrow and I have an idea what I will wear.

30x30 continues to tick on too. I can’t believe we are over halfway through now. Part of me is tempted to just continue on with my 30 items ad infinitum, to see how long I remix for, but another part of me misses my shoe collection.

Finally, have any of you tried Zumba? They run classes at my gym and I’m thinking of giving it a go (but not for a couple of weeks as I’m out tonight and out next Thursday when the classes are on).

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Next Tall (clearance)
Black boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Leopard print scarf – Ethel Austin
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £114

1 comment:

  1. I've been going to Zumba classes for 6 months, give it a try. Its great fun & very comical!

    ReplyDelete