Saturday, February 19, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 19

19-02-11


19-02-11b


19-02-11c


19-02-11d

So look who came back for a flying visit. Yep, it’s our old friend the snow! It’s pretty wet so I think it will be gone by this evening, but it’s pretty whilst it’s here. However, it forced me to accessorise my 30x30 outfit with my Hunter wellies. You also get a look at my coat too, although so far I have only had it on to take my pictures outside. I’m not as brave as you US bloggers who take your pictures in the snow sans coat!

My mom was supposed to come over today but she cancelled when she saw the snow. So I’m spending a quiet day watching SATC DVDs. The young man is out with his mate shopping for a new TV (for the mate) but they came back here for some homemade soup for dinner.

Snow 19-2-11


Purple sweater – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – South at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Black wellies – Hunter (Cloggs) (gifted)
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Grey, black and white houndstooth coat – Dorothy Perkins Tall (eBay)
Black hat – can’t remember
Purple hearts necklace - gifted
Silver bling ring - River Island
Silver earrings - gifted

Total Est. Cost £62

2 comments:

  1. This is such a different look for you... do you often wear hats? If not, you should because you're working it :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I don't wear hats that often, but I love them and know I should wear them more.

    ReplyDelete