Thursday, February 24, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 24 and a Dilemma

24-02-11b


24-02-11e


24-02-11d


24-02-11f


February24


NOW Discount Red


I finally got around to wearing the red cardi I put in my 30 items. It’s funny, I thought I would get a lot more wear out of it than I have as I tend to wear it quite often anyway, but it’s taken until day 24 to get an airing.

24-02-11c


24-02-11


On to the dilemma. One of my dresses has gone missing. The one I was yet to wear from my 30 items:

DressesMissing


I discovered its absence last night as I was thinking of wearing it today but couldn’t find it when I went to get it out. I have my suspicions as to what has happened to it, but as it is unlikely to materialise anytime soon I am faced with a choice. Do I add another item in its place? If so, do I add another dress as a straight swap, or do I add something else (I’m thinking of a pair of boots)? Or do I stick with the 29 items I still have – after all, I’ve not worn the dress in 5/6ths of the challenge, do I really need it? I don't know, I kind of feel like I'm cheating if I add another piece, but as I (fortunately) hadn't worn the dress it would still only be 30 items.

Readers, I am going to let you decide! Please vote on the poll below and I will let you know the outcome tomorrow or Saturday.

What should I do about my missing dress?
Swap in another dress
Swap in another item - eg. boots
Stick with the 29 items I already have
  
pollcode.com free polls


It is warm today. Warm enough that I have ditched my winter coat in favour of my leather jacket, and I'm wearing knee highs instead of socks.

Red cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
White t – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Jeans – Next Tall (clearance outlet)
Red shoes – NOW Discount Shoes (gifted)
Leopard print scarf – Ethel Austin
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Leopard print belt – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £21

3 comments:

  1. Well the red cardi looks fab on you, LOVE red with leopard!

    I say go with the 29, things happen for a reason, and Fate wants you to pull up your sartorial bootstraps and show your skills even with 29 pieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done such a fab job, and only a few days left! (you have such a knack for style!!)

    So, you didn't wear red on V-day??

    I love this outfit!!

    p.s. you have great hair too!

    ReplyDelete