Friday, February 25, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 25

25-02-11c


25-02-11


25-02-11e


February25


Barratt Tan


Another Frocking Friday is here and I am quite excited as it was light when I set out at about 7.10am this morning! That’s the first time in a long time. I know it helps that it’s a nice day but it’s a sure sign that spring is edging ever closer.

25-02-11d


I am meeting a friend for coffee at dinner time and I have the house to myself tonight as the young man is out at an association dinner, so I can indulge in some girly TV and catch up with Home and Away and Neighbours.

25-02-11b


I have totally stolen the idea of an oversize scarf as a belt from Allie, which is fitting really, as it was her use of an oversize scarf that inspired me to buy this one in the first place.

Black and white stripe dress – River Island
Black tights – Silkies
Tan boots – Barratts
Turquoise print scarf (worn as a belt) – H&M
Turquoise necklace – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £90

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great outfit! I really like the pattern mixing :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have long admired this scarf and I love the way you have used it here ;) and thanks for your comment, I am gonna steer well clear of Forever 21!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I want to try it as a top at some point as well.

    ReplyDelete