Sunday, February 06, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 6

06-02-11d


06-02-11


06-02-11b


06-02-11c


06-02-11e


Barratt Tan


I was teaching Sunday school this morning so I got up and went to church. It was sunny as I was driving home so I when I got in I thought I’d hang some washing out on the line. Of course, the moment that thought crossed my mind it clouded over and started raining. I am having a quiet afternoon watching some SATC and drinking tea.

I always try to wear flats when I’m on Sunday school duty as it involves a bit of running around setting things up. However, I think this ensemble would work just as well with the leopard print booties. I may have to try that out before the 30x30 ends.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
Denim skirt – J Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Black tights – M&S
Tan boots – Barratts
Silver earrings – Dorothy Perkins
Cream and silver bead cluster – New Look

Total Est. Cost £134

No comments:

Post a Comment