Monday, February 07, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 7

07-02-11


07-02-11d


07-02-11c


07-02-11b


07-02-11e


07-02-11f


February07


NOW Discount Red


I feel it will be a pants week this week. Not pants as in rubbish, but I will be wearing pants. It’s windy out still and overcast, although the forecast is for it to brighten up later.

I chose this purple sweater as one of my 30 items as it tends to get a bit neglected. I don’t know why it does as it’s a great colour and it has cute button detailing on the shoulder.

I am currently planning my outfits as I go along, although I did write down some ideas before the challenge started, just in case I got stuck. I’ve not looked at that list yet. If you are doing the 30x30 did you work out all your outfits ahead of time, or are you planning day to day like I am?

Purple sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey trousers – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Red shoes – NOW Discount Shoes (gifted)
Black belt – free with trousers
Red beads – Ethel Austin
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £65

No comments:

Post a Comment