Wednesday, March 02, 2011

30x30 – The Round Up

Here are all 31 outfits I remixed from my 30 items, in the order I wore them. I loved doing the challenge and I can’t wait for the next one!

30for30a


30for30b


30for30c


30for30d


30for30e


30for30f


30for30g


30for30h


Here’s what I learned over the past 30 days:
1. I don’t need so many clothes
2. I don’t like being restricted in shoe choice, but if I have to do it I will as long as I can wear my old favourites
3. A new found love for my black knee high boots
4. A new found love for my purple polo neck sweater
5. 30 items provide more or less endless remix opportunities. There are still some combos I had planned at the start that I didn’t wear
6. Blue goes with leopard print just as well as red does
7. I am less likely to shop on impulse now I think. I had a purchase planned of 2 dresses, using money in my Paypal account (not real, as we all know!), and I feel guilty about it and reluctant to buy. I never thought that would happen to me

No comments:

Post a Comment