Friday, March 25, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #23 and Stripes Week Day 5

25-03-11b


25-03-11c


25-03-11


25-03-11d


March25


NL Stripe flats


The sun is shining once again but I don’t think it’s to be quite as warm today so I’ve reverted to a sweater. But the shoes give a nod to spring and are my stripy item for today.

The shoes are from New Look and they were bought around the time of my birthday last year. They are an 8 although I purchased a pair of 9s at the same time in a similar style. The 9s in this style were much too big. New Look’s shoe sizing can be a bit hit and miss at times.

I am out for lunch with a couple of friends today, and then I have a quiet night in as the young man is out with a mate. Last night I cleaned the kitchen and the inside of the fridge, tonight I’ll be cleaning the bathroom. Don’t you just wish you were me? I’ll also be watching some Gossip Girl and eating pizza so it’s not all bad.

Red sweater – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Jeans – South at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Navy and white stripe flats – New Look
Blue beads – gifted
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £29

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous shoes- another thing to add to my 'want list' -need to some stripy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pizza sounds great. Those are adorable shoes. Makes me sad the weather turned cold before I could wear my own striped flats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the flats, New Look are amazing for shoes

    ReplyDelete