Monday, March 28, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #24 and More Stripes

27-03-11e


27-03-11c


27-03-11b


27-03-11g


March28


Barratts Patent


No pictures from yesterday. After a chilly day on Saturday, yesterday was lovely and sunny but less warm than the end of last week. We slept late after our late night on Saturday, then the young man cut the grass and I picked up the cuttings from the edges after him. In the afternoon I cycled to the mall to see a) how long it would take and b) whether it would kill me. Turns out that a) 35 minutes there and 40ish back (there’s more uphill stretches on the way back) and b) no.

27-03-11d


27-03-11


I was going to wear this dress during stripes week last week, but I didn’t get round to it. In fact, I have so many striped items I could probably do a fortnight without repeating. This dress was a charity shop find and I think it could be hand made as there are no labels in it and the stripes don’t match up at the sides. The waist is in the perfect position for me though so it was clearly made for someone tall. Such a lucky find.

27-03-11f


It is still lovely and sunny today, but still not as warm as last week, so I thought I would take the opportunity to save some more boots whilst I still could. I think that boots with nude tights still look spring-y, whilst keeping your legs a bit warm too. These boots were bought in the Barratts sale two years ago. They were about £30 I think. I love the buckles and the fact that they are patent.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black and cream stripe dress – charity shop
Black patent boots – Barratts
Black patent belt – Primark
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £59

1 comment:

  1. I loved your dress!!! And your boots as well! I know you are an "Irregular Choice's" fan and so am I! (I read some of your other posts!)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete