Friday, March 04, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #9 and Frocking Friday

04-03-11


04-03-11e


04-03-11c


04-03-11f


March04


Deichmann Graceland wedge boot


I missed these boots when I was doing the 30x30. They’re so cosy with their faux sheepskin lining, and they are very comfy for walking in, despite the height of the wedge. They were a gift from Deichmann Shoes in return for promoting their UK site (which you should totally check out, especially if you are a fan of New Look shoes – the price points are very similar).

04-03-11d


I’m pleased it’s Friday, but one of my friends leaves work today so that make me a bit sad. However, we’re going out tonight for her leaving do, and she’s moving to London so another friend and I will go and visit once she’s settled.

04-03-11b


I love this dress. It’s made of the softest jersey fabric and the sleeves are lovely and long. It was a bit longer in length when I first got it, but I had it hemmed to the knee which I feel is a more flattering length on me.

Black wrap dress – Luxuriously Tall
Black tights – Matalan
Black cami – 3 Suisses
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Beige boots – Deichmann Shoes (gifted)
Silver hoops – gifted
Cream beads – local boutique

Total Est. Cost £56

No comments:

Post a Comment