Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Outfit: Tuesday

29-03-11


29-03-11c


29-03-11b


29-03-11f


March29


Irregular Choice Flick Flack


I went to Body Conditioning class last night and I don’t ache too badly today. I was a little worried I wouldn’t be able to move my arms as a lot of what we did involved supporting most of your body weight on your arms, but it’s just my lower back that’s a bit achy.

29-03-11d


I’m giving the IC shoes another outing, and whilst I think it’s a bit of a shame that I’ve covered them up with my jeans, I also think it’s quite fun to have just a bit of them peeping out when I walk and sit down.

29-03-11e


We’re going for a Chinese buffet tonight with my sister and her husband which I always look forward to.

Black and cream stripe cardi – Topshop Tall (eBay)
Blue tank – Topshop
Jeans – Next Tall (clearance)
Black patent shoes – Irregular Choice (Spartoo – bought with voucher)
Blue beads – gifted
Cream bead bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Blue ring – Dorothy Perkins
Silver hoops – gifted
Wonder Woman black leather belt – River Island

Total Est. Cost £44

No comments:

Post a Comment