Sunday, April 03, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #27 and Teaching Sunday School

03-04-11b


03-04-11


03-04-11e


03-04-11f


Cowboy Boots


About once a month or so, I put on my Responsible hat and go to church to impart wisdom to a group of 3-7 year olds. Only this morning, it was not so much imparting wisdom, as making Certificates of Merit for the children’s mums. For today was Mothering Sunday and that made for an easy lesson. At the end of the service all the children went back into church to distribute daffodils to all the ladies.

I like to wear flat shoes or boots when I’m on Sunday School duty so today I opted for my trusty cowboy boots. I got these in New Look back in spring 2008. I knew I wanted some flat boots to take to New York that fall and give myself plenty of time to break them in so they would be super comfy for walking around NYC. These boots worked a treat and have remained a wardrobe staple ever since.

03-04-11d


03-04-11c


I changed my jeans at dinner time and the young man and I went on a bike ride this afternoon. We got a bit wet in the rain shower but the sun came out again and all was well. We rode about 8 miles and returned home for tea. We have spent the evening flicking between a movie with Mel Gibson getting frozen in time for 50 years (Forever Young) and something that should have been entitled ‘Men Falling Off Motorbikes’, but disappointingly, it wasn’t.

Black jacket – Long Tall Sally
Black top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – River Island
Brown leather belt – bought in Crete
Brown cowboy boots – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £158

No comments:

Post a Comment