Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Outfit: Heels Trump Flats

25-05-11d


25-05-11


25-05-11f


25-05-11b


25-05-11g


May25


Valensi Dill Red sandals


This morning I had laid out a choice of navy blue flats, or these reds heels. Of course the heels won out. They have been taunting me in my closet for the past week or so when it’s been either too wet or too cold for suede sandals. I am glad to have some sunshine and the opportunity to wear them again.

25-05-11e


25-05-11c


Last night my sister and her husband came over, and we walked down to our local pub for a meal. The food was excellent as usual. We went back to ours for a cup of tea, and out came my vinyl record collection (the record player I have is currently on loan from my brother in law). I love the medium of vinyl, despite its size and there for difficulty of storage.

Navy and white stripe blazer – Next Tall
Navy top – H&M
Brown crop chinos – New Look Tall
Red suede shoes – Valensi (c/o Sarenza)
Red beads – Ethel Austin
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Red and cream bangles – gifted

Total Est. Cost £73

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, love how your shoes and necklace match. red is such a great colour at the moment


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I love those shoes they look so comfy!!

    ReplyDelete