Thursday, June 16, 2011

Outfit: 30x30 Day 3, Outfit 4

15-06-11o


15-06-11k


15-06-11l


15-06-11q


Irregular Choice Patty


I wasn’t missing being in the show at all until I was standing backstage last night and we all sang the National Anthem, as we always do at the start of each performance. At that moment I felt like I was missing out on something, but the feeling soon passed and I was perfectly happy to linger backstage chatting with people as the show went on at the other side of the wall. I was selling programmes front of house and know I ought to look smart, so I reworked yesterday’s outfit and called it number 4. My shoes were deemed very appropriate and garnered lots of compliments.

15-06-11n


15-06-11m


15-06-11p


Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Grey dress – Long Tall Sally
Blue glitter belt – H&M
Blue Union Flag ‘Patty’ shoes – Irregular Choice (gifted)
Silver hoops – gifted
Red beads – eBay

Total Est. Cost £35

No comments:

Post a Comment