Friday, June 03, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #55 and More Goodies From Sarenza

03-06-11f


03-06-11


03-06-11e


03-06-11g


June03


Hush Puppies Noella


Month 2 of being a brand ambassador for Sarenza, and I received these lovely patent leather shoes by Hush Puppies. Hush Puppies is not brand I have tried before, having long associated them with the sensible black lace ups my mum used to wear for work. They have been making some cute styles for a while now and I know they have a reputation for supreme comfort, so I decided to give them a go. And so far, so good. Obviously I can’t judge the comfort factor after just a few hours of wear, but the heel is low and the foot bed is padded, so those are all good signs of comfort.

03-06-11b


It’s hot and sunny again today so I opted for a dress rather than jeans in the hopes that it would be cooler. I also turned on the air conditioning in the office first thing, which is something I never do. I probably don’t really need the shrug, but I like having the option to cover my shoulders and with the A/C on, I may even get cold!

03-06-11d


03-06-11c


Last night we had a barbeque for tea. I had my shorts on and everything – does that make it officially summer?


Georgia Rose red booties


I managed to eek out my budget at Sarenza to a second pair of shoes again, and got these rather fabulous red suede ankle boots by Georgia Rose. The weather looks set to turn cooler again next week, so I may well get a chance to wear them before the autumn. I chose the Georgia Rose brand after Jen at A Little Bird Told Me raved about how comfy her sandals were that she’d got from the brand last month. I will report back on those when I wear them. A big thank you once again goes to Sarenza for running the blogger programme.

Grey dress – Long Tall Sally
Red shrug – New Look Tall
Red patent leather shoes – Hush Puppies (c/o Sarenza)
Red belt – Next
Red beads – eBay
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £42

No comments:

Post a Comment